The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Cystocele" is "N81.1". N81.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N81.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N81.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N81.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N81.1 may differ.
- Cystocele with urethrocele
Codes: = Billable
- N81 Female genital prolapse
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.