- N80 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N80 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N80 - other international versions of ICD-10 N80 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
- N80.0 Endometriosis of uterus
- N80.1 Endometriosis of ovary
- N80.2 Endometriosis of fallopian tube
- N80.3 Endometriosis of pelvic peritoneum
- N80.4 Endometriosis of rectovaginal septum and vagina
- N80.5 Endometriosis of intestine
- N80.6 Endometriosis in cutaneous scar
- N80.8 Other endometriosis
- N80.9 Endometriosis, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.