Vaginitis, vulvitis and vulvovaginitis in diseases classified elsewhere N77.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Vaginitis, vulvitis and vulvovaginitis in diseases classified elsewhere" is "N77.1". N77.1 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N77.1 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N77.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N77.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N77.1 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- pinworm (B80)
- candidal vulvovaginitis (B37.3)
- chlamydial vulvovaginitis (A56.02)
- gonococcal vulvovaginitis (A54.02)
- herpesviral [herpes simplex] vulvovaginitis (A60.04)
- trichomonal vulvovaginitis (A59.01)
- tuberculous vulvovaginitis (A18.18)
- vulvovaginitis in early syphilis (A51.0)
- vulvovaginitis in late syphilis (A52.76)
Codes: = Billable
N77 Vulvovaginal ulceration and inflammation in diseases classified elsewhere
- N77.1 Vaginitis, vulvitis and vulvovaginitis in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.