Ulceration of vulva in diseases classified elsewhere N77.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Ulceration of vulva in diseases classified elsewhere" is "N77.0". N77.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N77.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N77.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N77.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N77.0 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- Behçet's disease (M35.2)
Codes: = Billable
N77 Vulvovaginal ulceration and inflammation in diseases classified elsewhere
- N77.0 Ulceration of vulva in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.