Other inflammation of vagina and vulva N76
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other inflammation of vagina and vulva" is "N76". N76 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N76 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N76 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N76 - other international versions of ICD-10 N76 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent
Codes: = Billable
- N76 Other inflammation of vagina and vulva
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.