Female pelvic inflammatory disorders in diseases classified elsewhere N74
- N74 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N74 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N74 - other international versions of ICD-10 N74 may differ.
- underlying disease
- chlamydial cervicitis (A56.02)
- chlamydial pelvic inflammatory disease (A56.11)
- gonococcal cervicitis (A54.03)
- gonococcal pelvic inflammatory disease (A54.24)
- herpesviral [herpes simplex] cervicitis (A60.03)
- herpesviral [herpes simplex] pelvic inflammatory disease (A60.09)
- syphilitic cervicitis (A52.76)
- syphilitic pelvic inflammatory disease (A52.76)
- trichomonal cervicitis (A59.09)
- tuberculous cervicitis (A18.16)
- tuberculous pelvic inflammatory disease (A18.17)
Codes: = Billable
N74 Female pelvic inflammatory disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.