Other female pelvic inflammatory diseases N73
- N73 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N73 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N73 - other international versions of ICD-10 N73 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent.
Codes: = Billable
N73 Other female pelvic inflammatory diseases
- N73.0 Acute parametritis and pelvic cellulitis
- N73.1 Chronic parametritis and pelvic cellulitis
- N73.2 Unspecified parametritis and pelvic cellulitis
- N73.3 Female acute pelvic peritonitis
- N73.4 Female chronic pelvic peritonitis
- N73.5 Female pelvic peritonitis, unspecified
- N73.6 Female pelvic peritoneal adhesions (postinfective)
- N73.8 Other specified female pelvic inflammatory diseases
- N73.9 Female pelvic inflammatory disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.