Inflammatory disease of cervix uteri N72
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Inflammatory disease of cervix uteri" is "N72". N72 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N72 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N72 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N72 - other international versions of ICD-10 N72 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent
- erosion and ectropion of cervix without cervicitis (N86)
- cervicitis (with or without erosion or ectropion)
- endocervicitis (with or without erosion or ectropion)
- exocervicitis (with or without erosion or ectropion)
Codes: = Billable
N72 Inflammatory disease of cervix uteri
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.