Inflammatory disease of uterus, except cervix N71
- N71 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N71 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N71 - other international versions of ICD-10 N71 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent
- endo (myo) metritis
- uterine abscess
Codes: = Billable
- N71 Inflammatory disease of uterus, except cervix
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.