Salpingitis and oophoritis N70
- N70 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N70 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N70 - other international versions of ICD-10 N70 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent
- abscess (of) fallopian tube
- abscess (of) ovary
- tubo-ovarian abscess
- tubo-ovarian inflammatory disease
Codes: = Billable
- N70 Salpingitis and oophoritis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.