Other signs and symptoms in breast N64.59
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other signs and symptoms in breast" is "N64.59". N64.59 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N64.59 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N64.59 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N64.59 - other international versions of ICD-10 N64.59 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
N64 Other disorders of breast
N64.5 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- N64.59 Other signs and symptoms in breast
- N64.5 Other signs and symptoms in breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.