Other disorders of breast N64
- N64 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N64 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N64 - other international versions of ICD-10 N64 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- mechanical complication of breast prosthesis and implant (T85.4-)
Codes: = Billable
- N64 Other disorders of breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.