Other disorders of breast N64
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other disorders of breast" is "N64". N64 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N64 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N64 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N64 - other international versions of ICD-10 N64 may differ.
- mechanical complication of breast prosthesis and implant (T85.4-)
Codes: = Billable
- N64 Other disorders of breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.