Unspecified lump in the left breast, lower inner quadrant N63.24
- N63.24 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N63.24 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N63.24 - other international versions of ICD-10 N63.24 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
N63 Unspecified lump in breast
N63.2 Unspecified lump in the left breast
- N63.24 Unspecified lump in the left breast, lower inner quadrant
- N63.2 Unspecified lump in the left breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.