Unspecified lump in the right breast, upper inner quadrant N63.12
- N63.12 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N63.12 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N63.12 - other international versions of ICD-10 N63.12 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
N63 Unspecified lump in breast
N63.1 Unspecified lump in the right breast
- N63.12 Unspecified lump in the right breast, upper inner quadrant
- N63.1 Unspecified lump in the right breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.