Hypertrophy of breast N62
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Hypertrophy of breast" is "N62". N62 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N62 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N62 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N62 - other international versions of ICD-10 N62 may differ.
- Hypertrophy of breast NOS
- Massive pubertal hypertrophy of breast
Codes: = Billable
N62 Hypertrophy of breast
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.