Ejaculatory dysfunction N53.1
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Ejaculatory dysfunction" is "N53.1". N53.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N53.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N53.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N53.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N53.1 may differ.
- premature ejaculation (F52.4)
Codes: = Billable
- N53 Other male sexual dysfunction
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.