Male erectile dysfunction N52
- N52 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N52 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N52 - other international versions of ICD-10 N52 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- psychogenic impotence (F52.21)
Codes: = Billable
- N52 Male erectile dysfunction
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.