Leukoplakia of penis N48.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Leukoplakia of penis" is "N48.0". N48.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N48.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N48.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N48.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N48.0 may differ.
- Balanitis xerotica obliterans
- Kraurosis of penis
- Lichen sclerosus of external male genital organs
- carcinoma in situ of penis (D07.4)
Codes: = Billable
N48 Other disorders of penis
- N48.0 Leukoplakia of penis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.