The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Oligospermia" is "N46.1". N46.1 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N46.1 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N46.1 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N46.1 - other international versions of ICD-10 N46.1 may differ.
- Male infertility due to germinal cell desquamation
- Male infertility due to hypospermatogenesis
- Male infertility due to incomplete spermatogenic arrest
Codes: = Billable
- N46 Male infertility
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.