The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Azoospermia" is "N46.0". N46.0 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N46.0 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N46.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N46.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N46.0 may differ.
- Absolute male infertility
- Male infertility due to germinal (cell) aplasia
- Male infertility due to spermatogenic arrest (complete)
Codes: = Billable
- N46 Male infertility
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.