Orchitis and epididymitis N45
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Orchitis and epididymitis" is "N45". N45 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N45 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N45 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N45 - other international versions of ICD-10 N45 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent.
Codes: = Billable
- N45 Orchitis and epididymitis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.