Hydrocele and spermatocele N43
- N43 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N43 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N43 - other international versions of ICD-10 N43 may differ.
Type 1 Excludes:
- congenital hydrocele (P83.5)
- hydrocele of spermatic cord, testis or tunica vaginalis
Codes: = Billable
- N43 Hydrocele and spermatocele
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.