Benign prostatic hyperplasia N40
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Benign prostatic hyperplasia" is "N40". N40 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N40 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N40 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N40 - other international versions of ICD-10 N40 may differ.
- benign neoplasms of prostate (adenoma, benign) (fibroadenoma) (fibroma) (myoma) (D29.1)
- malignant neoplasm of prostate (C61)
- adenofibromatous hypertrophy of prostate
- benign hypertrophy of the prostate
- benign prostatic hypertrophy
- enlarged prostate
- nodular prostate
- polyp of prostate
Codes: = Billable
- N40 Benign prostatic hyperplasia
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.