Incontinence without sensory awareness N39.42
- N39.42 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N39.42 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N39.42 - other international versions of ICD-10 N39.42 may differ.
- Insensible (urinary) incontinence
Codes: = Billable
N39 Other disorders of urinary system
N39.4 Other specified urinary incontinence
- N39.42 Incontinence without sensory awareness
- N39.4 Other specified urinary incontinence
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.