Other specified urinary incontinence N39.4
- N39.4 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N39.4 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N39.4 - other international versions of ICD-10 N39.4 may differ.
- any associated overactive bladder (N32.81)
Codes: = Billable
- N39 Other disorders of urinary system
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.