Urinary tract infection, site not specified N39.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Urinary tract infection, site not specified" is "N39.0". N39.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N39.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N39.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N39.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N39.0 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent.
Codes: = Billable
N39 Other disorders of urinary system
- N39.0 Urinary tract infection, site not specified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.