Urethral abscess N34.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Urethral abscess" is "N34.0". N34.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N34.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N34.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N34.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N34.0 may differ.
- Abscess (of) Cowper's gland
- Abscess (of) Littré's gland
- Abscess (of) urethral (gland)
- Periurethral abscess
- urethral caruncle (N36.2)
Codes: = Billable
N34 Urethritis and urethral syndrome
- N34.0 Urethral abscess
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.