Overactive bladder N32.81
- N32.81 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N32.81 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N32.81 - other international versions of ICD-10 N32.81 may differ.
- Detrusor muscle hyperactivity
- frequent urination due to specified bladder condition- code to condition
Codes: = Billable
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.