Flaccid neuropathic bladder, not elsewhere classified N31.2
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Flaccid neuropathic bladder, not elsewhere classified" is "N31.2". N31.2 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N31.2 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N31.2 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N31.2 - other international versions of ICD-10 N31.2 may differ.
- Atonic (motor) (sensory) neuropathic bladder
- Autonomous neuropathic bladder
- Nonreflex neuropathic bladder
Codes: = Billable
N31 Neuromuscular dysfunction of bladder, not elsewhere classified
- N31.2 Flaccid neuropathic bladder, not elsewhere classified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.