Other disorders of kidney and ureter in diseases classified elsewhere N29
- N29 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N29 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N29 - other international versions of ICD-10 N29 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- amyloidosis (E85.-)
- nephrocalcinosis (E83.5)
- schistosomiasis (B65.0-B65.9)
Codes: = Billable
N29 Other disorders of kidney and ureter in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.