Pyeloureteritis cystica N28.85
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Pyeloureteritis cystica" is "N28.85". N28.85 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N28.85 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N28.85 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N28.85 - other international versions of ICD-10 N28.85 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
N28 Other disorders of kidney and ureter, not elsewhere classified
N28.8 Other specified disorders of kidney and ureter
- N28.85 Pyeloureteritis cystica
- N28.8 Other specified disorders of kidney and ureter
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.