Renal osteodystrophy N25.0
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Renal osteodystrophy" is "N25.0". N25.0 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N25.0 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N25.0 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N25.0 - other international versions of ICD-10 N25.0 may differ.
- Azotemic osteodystrophy
- Phosphate-losing tubular disorders
- Renal rickets
- Renal short stature
- metabolic disorders classifiable to E70-E88
Codes: = Billable
N25 Disorders resulting from impaired renal tubular function
- N25.0 Renal osteodystrophy
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.