Calculus of lower urinary tract N21
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Calculus of lower urinary tract" is "N21". N21 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N21 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N21 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N21 - other international versions of ICD-10 N21 may differ.
- calculus of lower urinary tract with cystitis and urethritis
Codes: = Billable
- N21 Calculus of lower urinary tract
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.