Chronic kidney disease, unspecified N18.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic kidney disease, unspecified" is "N18.9". N18.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N18.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N18.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N18.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 N18.9 may differ.
- Chronic renal disease
- Chronic renal failure NOS
- Chronic renal insufficiency
- Chronic uremia NOS
- Diffuse sclerosing glomerulonephritis NOS
Codes: = Billable
N18 Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
- N18.9 Chronic kidney disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.