Chronic kidney disease (CKD) N18
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic kidney disease (CKD)" is "N18". N18 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N18 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N18 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N18 - other international versions of ICD-10 N18 may differ.
- code to identify kidney transplant status, if applicable, (Z94.0)
Codes: = Billable
- N18 Chronic kidney disease (CKD)
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.