Acute kidney failure N17
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute kidney failure" is "N17". N17 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N17 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N17 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N17 - other international versions of ICD-10 N17 may differ.
- associated underlying condition
- posttraumatic renal failure (T79.5)
Codes: = Billable
- N17 Acute kidney failure
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.