Renal tubulo-interstitial disease, unspecified N15.9
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Renal tubulo-interstitial disease, unspecified" is "N15.9". N15.9 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N15.9 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N15.9 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N15.9 - other international versions of ICD-10 N15.9 may differ.
- Infection of kidney NOS
- urinary tract infection NOS (N39.0)
Codes: = Billable
N15 Other renal tubulo-interstitial diseases
- N15.9 Renal tubulo-interstitial disease, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.