Drug- and heavy-metal-induced tubulo-interstitial and tubular conditions N14
- N14 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N14 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N14 - other international versions of ICD-10 N14 may differ.
- code for adverse effect, if applicable, to identify drug (T36-T50 with fifth or sixth character 5)
Codes: = Billable
- N14 Drug- and heavy-metal-induced tubulo-interstitial and tubular conditions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.