Obstructive and reflux uropathy N13
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Obstructive and reflux uropathy" is "N13". N13 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N13 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N13 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N13 - other international versions of ICD-10 N13 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
Codes: = Billable
N13 Obstructive and reflux uropathy
- N13.0 Hydronephrosis with ureteropelvic junction obstruction
- N13.1 Hydronephrosis with ureteral stricture, not elsewhere classified
- N13.2 Hydronephrosis with renal and ureteral calculous obstruction
- N13.3 Other and unspecified hydronephrosis
- N13.4 Hydroureter
- N13.5 Crossing vessel and stricture of ureter without hydronephrosis
- N13.6 Pyonephrosis
- N13.7 Vesicoureteral-reflux
- N13.8 Other obstructive and reflux uropathy
- N13.9 Obstructive and reflux uropathy, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.