Tubulo-interstitial nephritis, not specified as acute or chronic N12
- N12 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N12 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N12 - other international versions of ICD-10 N12 may differ.
- Interstitial nephritis NOS
- Pyelitis NOS
- Pyelonephritis NOS
- calculous pyelonephritis (N20.9)
Codes: = Billable
N12 Tubulo-interstitial nephritis, not specified as acute or chronic
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.