Chronic tubulo-interstitial nephritis N11
- N11 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N11 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N11 - other international versions of ICD-10 N11 may differ.
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent.
- chronic infectious interstitial nephritis
- chronic pyelitis
- chronic pyelonephritis
Codes: = Billable
- N11 Chronic tubulo-interstitial nephritis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.