Acute pyelonephritis N10
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute pyelonephritis" is "N10". N10 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N10 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N10 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N10 - other international versions of ICD-10 N10 may differ.
- Acute infectious interstitial nephritis
- Acute pyelitis
- Acute tubulo-interstitial nephritis
- Hemoglobin nephrosis
- Myoglobin nephrosis
- code (B95-B97), to identify infectious agent.
Codes: = Billable
N10 Acute pyelonephritis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.