Glomerular disorders in diseases classified elsewhere N08
- N08 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N08 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N08 - other international versions of ICD-10 N08 may differ.
- underlying disease, such as:
- amyloidosis (E85.-)
- congenital syphilis (A50.5)
- cryoglobulinemia (D89.1)
- disseminated intravascular coagulation (D65)
- gout (M1A.-, M10.-)
- microscopic polyangiitis (M31.7)
- multiple myeloma (C90.0-)
- sepsis (A40.0-A41.9)
- sickle-cell disease (D57.0-D57.8)
- glomerulonephritis, nephritis and nephropathy (in):
- antiglomerular basement membrane disease (M31.0)
- diabetes (E08-E13 with .21)
- gonococcal (A54.21)
- Goodpasture's syndrome (M31.0)
- hemolytic-uremic syndrome (D59.3)
- lupus (M32.14)
- mumps (B26.83)
- syphilis (A52.75)
- systemic lupus erythematosus (M32.14)
- Wegener's granulomatosis (M31.31)
- pyelonephritis in diseases classified elsewhere (N16)
- renal tubulo-interstitial disorders classified elsewhere (N16)
Codes: = Billable
N08 Glomerular disorders in diseases classified elsewhere
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.