Isolated proteinuria with diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis N06.7
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Isolated proteinuria with diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis" is "N06.7". N06.7 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N06.7 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N06.7 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N06.7 - other international versions of ICD-10 N06.7 may differ.
- Isolated proteinuria with extracapillary glomerulonephritis
Codes: = Billable
N06 Isolated proteinuria with specified morphological lesion
- N06.7 Isolated proteinuria with diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.