Nephrotic syndrome N04
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Nephrotic syndrome" is "N04". N04 is NOT a 'valid' or 'billable' ICD10 code. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- N04 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N04 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N04 - other international versions of ICD-10 N04 may differ.
- congenital nephrotic syndrome
- lipoid nephrosis
Codes: = Billable
N04 Nephrotic syndrome
- N04.0 Nephrotic syndrome with minor glomerular abnormality
- N04.1 Nephrotic syndrome with focal and segmental glomerular lesions
- N04.2 Nephrotic syndrome with diffuse membranous glomerulonephritis
- N04.3 Nephrotic syndrome with diffuse mesangial proliferative glomerulonephritis
- N04.4 Nephrotic syndrome with diffuse endocapillary proliferative glomerulonephritis
- N04.5 Nephrotic syndrome with diffuse mesangiocapillary glomerulonephritis
- N04.6 Nephrotic syndrome with dense deposit disease
- N04.7 Nephrotic syndrome with diffuse crescentic glomerulonephritis
- N04.8 Nephrotic syndrome with other morphologic changes
- N04.9 Nephrotic syndrome with unspecified morphologic changes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.