Chronic nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes N03.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Chronic nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes" is "N03.8". N03.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N03.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N03.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N03.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 N03.8 may differ.
- Chronic nephritic syndrome with proliferative glomerulonephritis NOS
Codes: = Billable
N03 Chronic nephritic syndrome
- N03.8 Chronic nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.