Acute nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes N00.8
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes" is "N00.8". N00.8 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N00.8 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N00.8 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N00.8 - other international versions of ICD-10 N00.8 may differ.
- Acute nephritic syndrome with proliferative glomerulonephritis NOS
Codes: = Billable
N00 Acute nephritic syndrome
- N00.8 Acute nephritic syndrome with other morphologic changes
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.