Acute nephritic syndrome with dense deposit disease N00.6
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Acute nephritic syndrome with dense deposit disease" is "N00.6". N00.6 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- N00.6 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM N00.6 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of N00.6 - other international versions of ICD-10 N00.6 may differ.
- Acute nephritic syndrome with membranoproliferative glomerulonephritis, type 2
Codes: = Billable
N00 Acute nephritic syndrome
- N00.6 Acute nephritic syndrome with dense deposit disease
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.