Other biomechanical lesions of pelvic region M99.85
The ICD10 code for the diagnosis "Other biomechanical lesions of pelvic region" is "M99.85". M99.85 is a VALID/BILLABLE ICD10 code, i.e it is valid for submission for HIPAA-covered transactions.
- M99.85 is a billable/specific ICD-10-CM code that can be used to indicate a diagnosis for reimbursement purposes.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M99.85 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M99.85 - other international versions of ICD-10 M99.85 may differ.
Codes: = Billable
M99 Biomechanical lesions, not elsewhere classified
M99.8 Other biomechanical lesions
- M99.85 Other biomechanical lesions of pelvic region
- M99.8 Other biomechanical lesions
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.