Other acquired deformities of musculoskeletal system and connective tissue M95
- M95 should not be used for reimbursement purposes. Please select a more specific diagnosis below.
- The 2019 edition of ICD-10-CM M95 became effective on October 1, 2018.
- This is the American ICD-10-CM version of M95 - other international versions of ICD-10 M95 may differ.
Type 2 Excludes:
- acquired absence of limbs and organs (Z89-Z90)
- acquired deformities of limbs (M20-M21)
- congenital malformations and deformations of the musculoskeletal system (Q65-Q79)
- deforming dorsopathies (M40-M43)
- dentofacial anomalies [including malocclusion] (M26.-)
- postprocedural musculoskeletal disorders (M96.-)
Codes: = Billable
M95 Other acquired deformities of musculoskeletal system and connective tissue
- M95.0 Acquired deformity of nose
- M95.1 Cauliflower ear
- M95.2 Other acquired deformity of head
- M95.3 Acquired deformity of neck
- M95.4 Acquired deformity of chest and rib
- M95.5 Acquired deformity of pelvis
- M95.8 Other specified acquired deformities of musculoskeletal system
- M95.9 Acquired deformity of musculoskeletal system, unspecified
Reimbursement claims with a date of service on or after October 1, 2015 require the use of ICD-10-CM codes.